Maidens of Telford currently have a vacancy for a new Forklift Truck Driver.
Maidens of Telford are a Shropshire based Haulage company. Our operation covers many areas within the field of logistics, from the transportation of a single pallet consignment through to tailored distribution packages from your own premises, or from our warehouse facility, where we can provide a pick and pack operation.
You must have a valid FLT licence to apply for this role.
Roles & Responsibilities of a Forklift Truck Driver
- Picking Pallets and Cartons from Racking
- Loading & Unloading goods from a variety of Vehicles
- Unloading Containers
- Some Manual Labour
- Signing Pallets on and off vehicles
- Communicating with the traffic office, informing them of any damage to pallets when received.
Key Skills of a Forklift Truck driver:
- To be reliable and trustworthy
- Flexible to extra required shift
- Keen eye for the Health & Safety of yourself and colleagues
- Willingness to complete all necessary training offered
- Knowledgeable and Experienced with in a warehouse
- Understand the importance of safe loading and vehicle & load security
- Valid FLT license.
We offer all of our employee’s fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service)
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Employee and customer referral schemes.
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01625 728027.