We are looking for a Driver Trainer & Compliance Officer to cover both Maidens of Telford & AKW Birmingham. It is your role as Driver Trainer & Compliance Officer to ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to with a keen eye for Health & Safety. You will be inducting all new drivers into the company, completing all essential training for each driver, including FORS training, whilst maintaining the current high level of Compliance and Health & Safety on the site.
Location: Flexible between sites, to be discussed at interview
Salary: £30,000 – £34,000
Roles & Responsibilities of a Driver Trainer & Compliance Officer:
- Complete DCPC with all Driving Employees when required.
- Work with the Kinaxia Training department to ensure all the correct processes are in place for the efficient running of the DCPC.
- Maintain effective use of transport compliance policies and procedures
- Review and implement all training requirements, for drivers
- Investigate all commercial vehicle accidents and incidents identify all route causes and drive corrective actions to minimise repeat failures.
- Compile monthly KPI’s and reports to take back to the Midlands Compliance Manager
- Support the company with insurance claims where needed.
- Ensure the site operates within the conditions of the O Licence, when required
- Keep up to date with all driving legislation, including drivers’ hours rules, tachographs
- Train and induct all new employees on site Health & Safety
- Train and induct all new Drivers on all aspects of their role
- Help reduce Driver Infringements
- Complete site and racking checks
Key Skills & Experience of a Driver Trainer & Compliance Officer:
- International CPC
- Comprehensive understanding of transport, drivers and plant operation legislation.
- Experience with Health & Safety, including risk assessments, and the implementation of Policies and Procedures.
- Good man management skills
- Experience using Telematics systems to monitor drivers
- Computer literate
- FORS experience would be advantageous, you will be given full training
- Willing to undertake further training as and when needed
- Hold a full Class 1 Licence. (instructors Licence would be advantageous & training can be given)
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Employee and customer referral schemes
- Onsite parking
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.