Maidens of Telford are looking for a Driver Trainer to work alongside their current Training and Compliance Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Driver trainer. It is your role as Driver Trainer to ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to with a keen eye for Health & Safety. You will be inducting all new drivers into the company, completing all essential training for each driver, including FORS training.
Roles & Responsibilities of a Driver Trainer:
- Complete DCPC with all Driving Employees when required.
- Work with the Kinaxia Training department to ensure all the correct processes are in place for the efficient running of the DCPC.
- Maintain effective use of transport compliance policies and procedures
- Review and implement all training requirements, for drivers
- Investigate all commercial vehicle accidents and incidents identify all route causes and drive corrective actions to minimise repeat failures.
- Compile monthly KPI’s and reports to take back to the Midlands Compliance Manager
- Support the company with insurance claims where needed.
- Ensure the site operates within the conditions of the O Licence, when required
- Keep up to date with all driving legislation, including drivers’ hours rules, tachographs
- Train and induct all new employees on site Health & Safety
- Train and induct all new Drivers on all aspects of their role
- Help reduce Driver Infringements
Key Skills & Experience of a Driver Trainer
- International CPC
- Comprehensive understanding of transport, drivers and plant operation legislation.
- Experience with Health & Safety, including risk assessments, and the implementation of Policies and Procedures.
- Good man management skills
- Experience using Telematics systems to monitor drivers
- Computer literate
- FORS experience would be advantageous, you will be given full training
- Willing to undertake further training as and when needed
- Hold a full Class 1 Licence. (instructors Licence would be advantageous & training can be given)
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Employee and customer referral schemes
- Onsite parking
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.