Maidens of Telford are looking for a Class 1 Shunter driver. It will be your responsibility for carrying out the safe day to day moving and parking vehicles within the yard.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Moving vehicles around the yard for loading and unloading
- Adhering to the Company Policy regarding daily and weekly vehicle maintenance checks .
- To ensure that the correct procedures are adhered to when ‘hitching and
unhitching’ the unit to the trailer and to ensure that the trailer is
- To ensure that the unit is kept clean and tidy inside and out.
- To undertake training as offered by Management
Key skills & experience
- Has a full Category C+E licence
- Digital tachograph card, and valid CPC card.
- Excellent timekeeping skills
- A welcoming and polite individual that demonstrates an excellent attitude to work
- Can take a hands-on approach to solving issue
- Previous commercial driving experience within the UK
- Be professional and presentable at all times.
- Have a flexible approach to work and changing circumstances
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service)
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on [email protected]