Maidens or Telford are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their finance team as an apprentice.
If you’re an organised person with a keen eye for problem solving and numbers this could be the perfect role for you, with excellent career progression
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Process purchase ledger invoices
- Review and reconcile supplier statements
- Reconcile sales remittances
- Maintain customer KPI reports
- Check rates before sales invoices are produced
- Weekly customer invoicing
- Daily manifest checking
- Administrative tasks
- General invoice queries from customers
- POD data entry
- Great organisational skills
- Computer literate, especially excel.
- Maths and English GCSE grade C or above.
AAT Level 2 or 3 dependent on experience, potential to progress onto level 4. To be completed with Telford College.
Hours: 40 p/w (including College)
Salary: £4.50 – £4.75 p/h
We offer all of our employees fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on [email protected] or call 01952 210210