This is a part time role, hours and days are negotiable
Roles and Responsibilities for the HR Administrator:
- Assist the HR Advisor with communicating any new Group HR Policies and procedures to ensure adherence of all HR processes.
- Issue new starter and induction documentation including offer letters and terms and conditions of employment to ensure all employee paperwork is created in line with statutory and company requirements.
- Collate employee data and produce reports, ensuring complete accuracy, in order that the HR system (Cascade) is up to date and managers have the required information.
- Manage the recruitment cycle, keeping managers and candidates informed, to ensure a smooth end to end process.
- Assist on HR projects and initiatives as required, managing tasks in a timely fashion, to support the HR Advisor as required.
- Support the HR Advisor and management team with employee relation matters including disciplinary, grievance, absence management and capability to ensure all employment law legislation is being adhered to.
- As a position of trust, all information received must remain confidential to ensure the HR Departments values are upheld; Commitment, Integrity, Compassion and Candour and Professionalism.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- HR Management systems, preferably Cascade HR
- Completed or studying towards a HR Qualification is desirable.
- Excellent communications skills
- Computer literate
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on [email protected] or call 01952 210210