Maidens of Telford are looking for a Senior HR Administrator to deliver the HR department mission, vision and values by providing proactive, flexible administrative support to all employees, whilst driving best practice to comply with all company procedures, documented polices and employment legislation. It will be your role as HR Administrator to provide HR administrative support and advice for up to 300 employees and managers, over no more than three sites, with no direct reports.
This is a part time role, hours and days are negotiable
- Assist the HR Adviser with communicating any new Group HR Policies and procedures to ensure adherence of all HR processes.
- Issue new starter and induction documentation including offer letters and terms and conditions of employment to ensure all employee paperwork is created in line with statutory and company requirements.
- Collate employee data and produce reports, ensuring complete accuracy, in order that the HR system is up to date and managers have the required information.
- Manage the recruitment cycle, keeping managers and candidates informed, to ensure a smooth end to end process.
- Assist on HR projects and initiatives as required, managing tasks in a timely fashion, to support the local HR Adviser as required.
- Support the HR Adviser and management team with employee relation matters including disciplinary, grievance, absence management and capability to ensure all employment law legislation is being adhered to.
- Support the Company with managing the expectations of weekly paid staff who are driven by short term interests in order to maintain their engagement.
- As a position of trust, all information received must remain confidential to ensure the HR Departments values are upheld; Commitment, Integrity, Compassion and Candor and Professionalism.
- Continued up to date knowledge of employment legislation and ACAS best practice
- HR Management systems, preferably Cascade HR
- Transport & Warehousing industry is desirable
- Competency based recruitment and selection is desirable
- Completed or studying towards a HR Qualification is desirable.
- A basic ability to build persuasive arguments based on logic, data and the objective merits of the situation
- A basic ability to assess skill gaps and offer appropriate solutions
- Applying HR Management system know how into practice
- A proven track record of applying accuracy and attention to detail to most tasks
- Utilising a HR Management system and creating statistical reporting
We offer all of our employee’s fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on [email protected] or call 01952 210210